I was pursuing a futile search for outdoor furniture (too expensive, too bulky, wrong colors, etc) until I gave up and headed over to Decorno for a visit. Outdoor furniture was on her mind too and she mentioned Amazon - I had never thought of checking out their selection. Well I did - and I bought 2 of these.
Falkner 3 seat outdoor sofa - Amazon.com
The price was great - $299 marked down from $470. The design will go well with our current patio table chairs that have an X with a circle motif and I can add in color with blue pillows. The reviews were mostly good - with a few disappointments here and there. I identified with the reviewer who "decided that I would take a chance on this set and I couldn't be happier." I'll let you know how it turns out.

In keeping with the blue theme I"m going for, each year I've been slowly replacing all our pool side towels with these Land's End rugby stripe towels


Mary McDonald via Desire to Inspire


Wish Summer 2007, photography by David Bagosy

Wish Summer 2007, photography by David Bagosy
Wish Summer 2007, photography by David Bagosy


If I had been shopping for outdoor chairs, these would have been at the top of my list. $179
via Elle Decor, Rings side chair, Atuto.net If you have a porch, check out a previous post on the Penobscot Bay Porch Swings from Maine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top