I was surfing around on The Boston Globe site, checking out how my fav team the Red Sox are doing, and came across these pretty rooms designed by Josephine Sasso.


In particular, I was drawn to her combination of red, white and gray. I"m tempted to scour the internet for more examples of this interesting color combination but I must get some work done today!



Click here for a gallery of pics from her Nantucket House. Josephine is a clothing designer and she offers some good tips for using fashion fabric for home decor. The article by Christopher Muther notes that "several bedspreads were made from $3-a-yard dress fabric that Sasso had quilted."







Interior design by Josephine Sasso, photography by Jonathan Wiggs, Boston Globe

Love the finish on this bureau.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top