Twig House is only open one morning a week, Thursdays from 9:30am - 12:30 pm, but it's worth the wait.
Items vary week-to-week and people in the know get there right on time to snap up unique pieces at great prices. (My friend Trish introduced me to this store years ago.)
I arrived at 9:45 and drooled over the furniture being carried out the door. Wish I could have photographed those pieces but I guess I wasn't in a "stalking mood" - what's wrong with me!
In today's economic climate, you can especially appreciate the desire to restore and resurrect great design. If you can't make it there Thursday mornings, you can always head over to The Old Lucketts Store Antiques in Lucket, VA for more great stuff.

Love this Italianate chest - cute and w/lots of attitude.


This chair was $65. Wouldn't it be cute in a kid/teens bedroom or tucked into a reading corner? I'd leave the upholstery as is and just make covers for the arms.


The embossed, large sized leather book was $10.


Click on these pics for a larger image.




Bird prints above only $5 a piece



Twig House, 132 Maple Avenue E, Vienna, VA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top