The blogging world is small. Why do I say that? Well, I went to Shore Haus because of a post on Hello Gorgeous and guess who I happened to meet there - Hello Gorgeous! Just after I asked one of the owners, John Raines, if I could take pictures he said, "There's another blogger here..." It was fun to meet you!
(The first pic is of the interior of an outdoor cottage on the store's property. Stunning.)

Shore Haus is a terrific store full of serious eye candy and interior design inspiration at every turn. Happily for me it wasn't that far from the Punkin Chunkin event of last weekend.


This pic was taken in their upstairs level. Love the black floors and the metal ball.


My camera doesn't do justice to the finish on this wall. It has a lot of depth to it. The large art pieces add to the drama in the room.







These were terrific display units that were very reasonably priced. ( I can't remember the exact price but can remember thinking it was quite good.)


If you're in the Rehoboth DE area, Shore Haus is absolutely worth the stop. And, thank you to Chris for being so kind and helping me with directions to Easton, MD. I got there without a hitch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top