This last trip to Atlanta I wanted to visited stores I hadn't been to before. Savvy Snoot - whose tag line is "making consignment shopping cool", did not disappoint. The store is a mix of unique pieces along with designer furniture, including pieces I even recognized. Love all these artfully arranged busts - reminds me of one of my old posts, Busted.
Beautiful bureau and artwork.
Here is the Hickory Chair Invisible table by Mariette Himes Gomez that I've seen in stores currently for $640 - $780. These were priced at $300 a piece.
Vintage cans converted into light fixtures. If you don't live in Atlanta, there's DIY potential with these.
Loved this iron bench. If I lived there I would have bought it on the spot.
One of a unique pair of lamps. Savvy Snoot has a second store in Alpharetta. Maybe on my next trip...
Couldn't resist taking this photo below.
It's the hip bathroom in Star Provisions, a market/restaurant near Savvy Snoot. Love the acid lemon walls, the leather bench and hexagonal tiles. The food was terrific too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top