Inspired by Lauren of Pure Style Home's seminar on arrangement, I decided to take on some of the shelving at my house. Above is the armoire in my family room which I recently painted Farrow & Ball's Pavilion Gray. I still don't have door fronts for the bottom half!

There are two sets of built-in shelves in our office/den. Not completely happy with these yet - there's a lot of little items, but they're all sentimental in one way or another.
We have two of these "spy cameras" as my kids refer to them. This one is sitting on a Voigtlander alligator camera case with writing inside that says "July 23, 1932 Heidelberg, May Snider"

The camera on the right side third shelf up was my very first camera and was given to me by Godmother Marion. Remember these - the Kodak Instamatic X-15 with the blinding flashcubes?!

(p.s. - the "Oscar" is, of course, fake.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top