The other day I was visiting a wonderful blog for the first time, Boxwood Terrace, and was really impressed by her post, Virtual Renovation: A Small French Country Kitchen. (see the image above) Then I noticed in the About Me section the following, "Although my days are spent in the corporate world, I would like to create and share beautiful things with others." I could really identify with that.

It started me thinking, "How many bloggers out there are working in an entirely different field but expressing their passion for interior design by blogging?" So, this post is a shout out for bloggers who love interior design but whose work is in an entirely different field to let us know more about you and what motivates you.

Leave a comment with a link - tell us about your "day job", your passion for design and any plans/dreams you have for the future when it comes to design, even it it's just to keep blogging! After a week or so, I'll do a summary post capturing all the blogs and their links. Looking forward to hearing from you!


And since tomorrow is Halloween...

if you haven't already seen Eddie Ross's HGTV Halloween Block Party it's airing one more time, tonight Oct. 30th, 6 pm/5 c. Happy Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top