This has been a crazy busy week - so happy it's Friday! The first three pictures are from the home of Pepe Torres. Love these bright rooms that mix traditional and contempory elements. These images are from one of my favorite magazines. For much more, go to: Nuevo Estilo - here.

More to Read:

If you're a huge fan of Greet LeFevre of Belgian Pearls like I am, be sure to check out James at Garvinweasel's wonderful interview here.
Also, this past Wednesday I met a new DC area blogger, Daniela of Aesthetic Oiseau, at the celebration party for Sally Steponkus's regognition as one of House Beautiful's Next Wave of Designers. Daniela and I had a great time talking and discovered that we were similar in many ways - in particular, that we each have yards and yards of fabric that we love but haven't used yet! I was so glad my husband was there to hear that I am not alone in my obsession with collecting fabrics. Here's a peek at her stylish dining room!

And, thanks so much to Lavender & Lilies for choosing my post on Beacon Hill Christmas decorations as one of her favs this week. I love the montage she made w/all the posts - it looks great! Very happy to be in the company of these other 4 bloggers.
Hope you have a great weekend~ Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top