Love a grocery store that provides seating near their magazine rack! Last night while at Harris Teeter I had a chance to browse magazines while waiting for my daughter's ballet class to be over. I think I came across this furniture from Bardin Paloma while looking through AD. Love it!
These stools reminded me of ones I saw on Canadian House & Home.
Speaking of which, thank you to Canadian House & Home for adding my blog to their blog list. I'm thrilled as I've been a subscriber for 10 years! In addition to great weekly web tv episodes, their talented editors and designers write 9 blogs - check them out here. The above pic of the side tables is from Michael Penney's Affordable Style - he found these at Value Village and plans to transform them into stools.
Also - THANK YOU so much for all the great comments and suggestions on my dining room dilemma. It's got me thinking about all kinds of things! I'll keep you posted. Have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top