A few hours passed and I hadn't seen my husband around the house. Just as I was wondering where he was I heard, "Come look at what I did!" Dan had made a replica of himself getting ready to dive into our frozen swimming pool. Just had to document this for posterity...

I'd also like to send out a huge thank you to Gwen Driscoll of Ragland Hill Social for featuring my blog in her It's a Small Blog-World series. If you haven't already checked out Gwen's blog, be sure not to miss it. Gwen is a very talented designer and she posts the most incredible collection of images, including ones devoted solely to a singular color. Pink is next on the list! One of my other favorite recent posts was on the design plan for a client's China Seas playroom here. Gwen - so glad you're blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top