What happens when an extraordinary person whose creativity and tremendous joy for living is expressed in her home? Well, yesterday I had the pleasure of finding out when I of visited one of the most beautiful and unique homes I have ever seen! Here's just a sneak peak to start with.
Above, lions from Beacon Hill standing guard at this writing desk filled with mementos and treasures.
A pink glass ball, just so, setting off this gorgeous blue and cream striped sofa. I didn't notice it the first time I entered the room so it was unexpected fun to come across it the second time.

Hats on chairs remind the cats where to sit and where not to. Philippe Starck - yes, Queen Anne chair - no. Come back tomorrow for more of this whimsical and joyful home - there is so much more beauty to share. And, thank you to Wanda Crossley of Matthews House & Garden and to the wonderful homeowner for sharing it all with me! It was a privilege.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top