If you read this blog, you know I'm a big fan of Matthews House and Garden in Upperville, VA. I had a chance to visit two weeks ago and wanted to share some of the new things I saw. First up, there are a number of classic busts. This one is very mod with its sheared off head - really like it.
On this visit noticed alot of warm yellow and gold accents.
This great desk lamp is from Bunny William's Beeline Home collection.

This is my favorite piece of furniture in the store. Love the velvet upholstery, nailhead trim and the curved ends of the arms.
Fab table!
This lamp from Beeline Home has a beautiful detail with a metal stud setting off the lamp wire. Hope you're have a great week. My work schedule has been really busy as of late so I'm glad it's Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top