Yes, Chicago is still on my mind! During my trip I had a chance to attend the opening party for Debra Phillip's new store in Chicago, SG Grand, as well as visit her first store, Scentimental Gardens, in Geneva, Il. First I should say that both stores share something in common - unique pieces displayed beautifully. SG Grand has an exciting urban vibe and features work by local artists. If you count Elle Decor as one of your favorite magazines, this store will be a slice of heaven to you. It's on my must-visit list the next time I'm in Chicago.
A Richard Taylor concrete bust and lotus leaf.
A gorgeous (and comfortable) linen settee with a beautiful pillow.
Adore this chair!


Some of my pictures didn't turn out well - I may have been enjoying their signature mango champagne cocktail a bit too much. This image of the amazing bubble chandelier is from Chicago blogger Alaina of Live Creating Yourself. You can read more about SG Grand's opening night at her post here.
Debra's other store, Scentimental Gardens, is in a former residence on a main street in Geneva and is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. Debra is known for both landscape design and exterior transformations. The setting is idyllic and the entire store is imbued with a relaxed and sophisticated charm.
Absolutely love these turquoise chairs! (and the way this whole vignette is displayed)

This sconce would be a stunning focal point in anyone's home.


**In my next post I have a few more pieces to show you from Debra's stores - at least one of which I think you will find absolutely amazing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top