I was really struck by the color combinations in this Charleston dining room. You could imagine a few more layers added to this room but I think it looks quite special and unique. Love the ornate white mirror, the color of the cabinet backdrop and, of course, those pink chairs. Any thoughts on what that cabinet color is?
I also love the simplicity and fresh, pretty look of the living room. This wall color is so beautiful to me - whomever selected these paints has a real eye for color. To see more images of this lovely home, go here.
Giveaway not to miss - Renee and Angela of La Caze and the wonderful blog, Under Spanish Moss, are having a terrific giveaway of a pair of French bee skeps from their online shop. I love this image of the bee skep paired with the sheltered St. Frances of Assisi statue. Go here to enter.

Hope you have a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top