December 2009 I took pics of some of the decorations in Georgetown and proceeded to misplace them on my hard drive for 2 years. They've been found!
This simple, wide chartreuse ribbon accents a classic boxwood wreath. Magnolia leaves accent the evergreen swag.
Love the gesture of this diminutive wreath balancing the brass knocker on the other door, and wow, those door knobs!
Two matching swags are perfect for this double door. Adore the X motif in the window.

Long blue ribbons and matching bulbs are elegant and pretty.

Our tree Christmas Eve 2009. The only thing pictured here, that is still in this room, is the seagrass rug. My favorite part; the tinfoil star my husband and I made for our first Christmas together in 1986. It's a bit small in scale as our apartment tree was only 3 ft high then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top