Last Saturday my husband, daughter and I went on a road trip to my favorite fabric place - Haute Fabrics in Marshall, VA.  Not sure how Julia and I convinced Dan to come w/us - I should have taken notes for next time.   So, what did we score?  Julia has a great eye and picked out the dusty pink Vervain chinoiserie silk above (in the middle) for drapes for her bedroom.  It's even more beautiful and sophisticated than this photo shows.

  Love this zig zag.

Beautiful blues.

Geometrics and florals.


 Walls and walls of trim.

In this room I found a super soft  Schumacher mohair in this gorgeous shade of green.  I'm planning to put that on a a bench in the library/dining room with the floral I bought for drapes.



Every time I head to Haute I always find something to be excited about.  Here's the info if you're up for a road trip yourself:

Haute Fabrics 8393 West Main Street - Marshall, VA 20115 - (540) 364-1221

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top