Scheduled to be released Oct 22nd - this cover is fabulous! Stephen Sills: Decoration


Jeffrey Alan Marks much awaited and long overdue book is available Sep 10th!  Should help me get over my post-summer blues. Jeffrey Alan Marks: The Meaning of Home


One of Jeffrey Alan Mark's favorite designers - the uber talented Suzanne Tucker.  This cover shows a more relaxed, informal interior than her previous book.  Definitely on my list - to be released Oct 8th. Suzanne Tucker Interiors


Based here in Washington, DC, Thomas Pheasant is one of our nation's best.  Out on Oct 1st, this should be a treasure. Thomas Pheasant: Simply Serene


If I spend as many hours looking at Suzanne's newest book as I did her first, I'm going to need to set aside lot of free time.  To be released October 8th. Suzanne Kasler: Timeless Style  


Don't have to wait long for Tom Sheerer's first book due out on Sep 10th.  Another fab cover.
        Tom Scheerer Decorates

  
Now a huge thank you to Mary Ann of Classic Casual Home for her giveaway of Mary Kay Andrew's Ladies Night. A fun read listen as I hand painted all the paneling in the basement reno tv area. The first 24 chapters got me through priming and the first coat of Farrow & Ball's Stone Blue - thank you Mary Ann!!  (made up in Benjamin Moore's semi-gloss.  It will never be exactly like the Farrow & Ball color but I was ok with that for this situation.)




Now to end with something pretty, check out Mary Ann's gorgeous home (if you haven't already seen it). Great news - she offers design services too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top