A short work trip to Dallas left me just enough time to squeeze in a visit to the fabulous Blueprint.  Design stores are all the better when housed in a former home and the proprietors of Blueprint take full advantage of the two floors of this 1920's house.  You feel like you're walking through a light filled home with the added bonus that the gorgeous furnishings, art and accessories are for sale.

This was my favorite piece.  The brass is the perfect patina and I love the detailing.


Beautiful pillows with pretty, clear colors.





This throw makes me realize I want some stripes in my house.


The upstairs stairwell full of art and character.  Do you see the lion?






Lucky for me this was my 3rd trip here. As always, if you're in Dallas be sure to visit Blueprint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top