I am one of those people that is sensitive to smells and fragrances.  Can't tell you the number of times I've had to leave a terrific store because the candle they were burning gave me a headache or made the insides of me ears feel hot ( I know, weird symptom)  Finally, I've found a candle that I can burn at home that has a clean, fresh scent and doesn't cause any allergic symptoms in me.   It's the  k hall designs Jar Candle, Sweet Orange and Cassia.   The other good news is that they really do last for as long as they say they will - 60 hours.   Just passing this on in case you're like me and are looking for candles you can enjoy!


Post a Comment