This time of year if you are a foodie, you're into caramel apples and anything pumpkin while if you're a home devotee, it's all about bringing the warm colors of Fall into your home.  Fabric is a great way to do that and I've picked out a few of my favorites from my sponsor, Lewis & Sheron.  I could see these great plaids and checks - Frazier,  Hamilton  and  Harbard, covering these Small Square Ottomans w/casters 


or their Cocktail Ottoman on Casters.  Love the nail head detailing on both these pieces.



For drapes or pillows, I love the Bindi Cotton paisley pattern and Brookhaven.


Here's a few more that I love too:










and Hakan.  This is a really subtle pattern and I could see it fitting in with many different  styles.

Along with fabric, trim and furniture,  Lewis & Sheron also offers art, and rugs too.


Plus, at Lewis & Sheron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top