Heading out bright and early tomorrow am on the train to check out the Kips Bay Decorator Showhouse and then have tea at The Plaza - the best part is that I'm going with my 9 year old daughter! Friday night it's dinner with fellow DC design aficionados and their daughters. Saturday it's off to see Mary Poppins at the theater and then a Happy Birthday dinner for my cousin's daughter at the American Girl store. Can you tell I'm excited? It's a girly-girl weekend all around.

images via The Plaza, portrait of Eloise by Hilary Knight

What do I plan to read on the train? - Well, luckily this month's Cottage Living arrived today and it's a great issue full of summer inspiration. Hope you have a happy weekend!





images via Cottage Living, photography by Dominque Vorillon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top