After Christmas last year (2009)I thought I would be smart and head to Georgetown and take a whole slew of pictures of Christmas wreaths and decorations to use in Dec 2010. Well I did - and carefully edited and "stored" them on my hard drive. Maybe I should say "lost" instead as 5+ hours of searching on this computer and the other computer I thought I may have used yielded nothing... So here's a reprise of my Beacon Hill decorations taken in '08 and posted in '09. Yes, the missing - awesome Georgetown photos are driving me nuts...This would be easy to do - spray paint branches red and place in containers w/moss.

Love this creative peace sign wreath!






More branches - simple and doable.






**EVENT: If you live in the DC area, Tudor Place is holding it annual Holiday Wreath making workshop with fresh boxwood, greens and magnolia cut that morning on their property. I've gone for 4 years and it's really great fun. More info here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top