While reading Katie Denham's most recent post on the 2012 San Francisco Designer Showcase, I came across last years feature on the master bedroom by designer Matt Murphy. Among the many things that caught my eye was this bow front bureau. To me it's danish modern with a twist and I really like it. More from Katiedid here.


Oh, and on a side note, I think this image has convinced me to do something I've been thinking about for years - paint my baseboards the same color as the walls. However, I won't do that until the following on-going projects are finished:


- painting my kitchen ceiling and floor


- our basement renovation. It just passed the insulation inspection and it's time for drywall. I really need to post on that but first have to solve my ongoing computer and camera issues (long story)


Hope you're having a great week. It's almost Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top