At the very end of our trip we had an unexpected bonus day and night in Dublin - thus the purchase of Irish Interiors.

Completely fell for the cover featuring the fabric, Eden by Voyage.





Above - Bloom lamp shade from Anthropologie




Below - Ikea's Alfhild Fagel shade - recently featured in House Beautiful

A suzani fabric from Lewis & Sharon Textile - at a very reasonable price (thank you Style Court for the info)


Brunschwig & Fils Dzhambul

Pillow from HGTV's Dream Home '08

The only crewel I have in my house...so far. I purchased this long, lumbar pillow 3 years ago from a design store going out of business in Lambertville, NJ for only $30!! Can't remember the fabric's name - I think they said it was Cowan & Tout or Brunschwig & Fils. And to think I passed up the chance to buy a second one that day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top