If you've read my blog over the years you know I grew up in the Finger Lakes region of Central New York (Auburn, Owasco Lake)

It was great fun last night when Jim Carey, aka interviewee for Michael's old job, said he had to rejoin his family vacationing in the Finger Lakes. Hey, the Finger Lakes got mentioned on The Office!! But, my husband and I both started laughing when he went on to say people get lost hiking there because people actually do get lost hiking - - but that's in the Adirondacks, about 3 hours away.

Above wintertime shot is from NASA. Here's a pic in the summer. If you've never been, go. It's one of the most beautiful parts of the country.
Hope you have a great weekend. Back Monday with pics of projects I've been working on at my house. You know I mentioned that on purpose so I'll finish them up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top