Erie Drive is a curated collection of unique gift and home accessories and I was quite excited when they offered me the chance to pick two of their products for review.  It was a tough call - I could have shopped for my husband's upcoming birthday, for my young nieces or for myself, but in the end I, of course, shopped for my house!  I fell in love with the mix of colors on this Koko Company Two Elephants Fine Quality Rice Pillow and love how it ties in with the newly painted painted paneling in our basement reno (more on that in the coming weeks)  The colors are exactly as pictured on the site and the pillow is nice and plump, just as it should be.


Everything Thoas Paul does is terrific.  This Thomas Paul Seahorse Mat caught my eye next. It's a nice thick cotton and the perfect way to bring a bit of fun to any space.  



Based in Boston, Erie Drive does a great job of finding special offerings, including vintage and one of a kind pieces.  As their tagline says - a blended collection of fun, practical and eclectic gifts for everyone. Here are a few of my picks  - above the Rhadi Living Water embroidered throw pillow 20 x 20


Suck UK Solar Powered Sun Jar Lamp.  It "catches" the sunlight during the day and provides up to 5 hours of light at night.  A few of these out on your deck or patio would be perfect, self-contained accent lighting.


British Isles Map Print - what I love most about this print is the placid blue color, gorgeous.


Swedish Deam Sea Salt Soap  Wouldn't these be the perfect hostess gift when staying at a friend's house?  With packaging like this, I'm always tempted to keep the box afterwards just for display.

Rhadi Living Baby Alpaca Multi-Strip Throw, hand loomed in Peru. Also available in 2 other color ways

Head over to Erie Drive to check out all their great offerings. They also have an interesting blog, The Niche, where they offer behind-the-scenes glimpses into the artists and companies behind their unique pieces.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top