So, alot of progress was made during my break. Here are just a few bits and pieces. The pepto bismol pink bathroom is soon to be no more! The tiler confirmed he's coming tomorrow - yeah! The floors will be 1 x 1 honed cararra marble surrounded by a border of subway carerra. The current pink tiles will be painted white (they don't come into contact with water) and the shower stall will be gutted and white 8 x 10s will be stacked vertically. The shower floor will be matte black hexagons - which I just love!
The icky 50's fake concrete "stone" in front of the living room fireplace has been painted Farrow & Ball's Down Pipe, along with the previously painted black stone surround. It looks so much better with the living room's new grey - blue color (Sherwin Williams Fleur de Sel)

The brass hardware on the desk I got via a tip from Domicidal Maniac has been polished and I'm refinishing the wood right now! (or at least I was until this blogging break)
I would love to show more pictures but the rooms aren't quite ready yet. My living room still has all the furniture pulled to the middle as the trim works get completed. Hopefully soon. It has been a bit crazy around here but definitely fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top